Bangalore is a home to some of the best Architecture colleges of India. Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Architecture is one such renowned institution which was established in 1992- 1993. It is a private technical and co-educational college located in Bangalore, Karnataka. RV College of Architecture is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum and is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education ( AICTE) and all its departments are accredited by National Board for Accreditation (NBA).
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The admissions in Architecture College are done according to the relevant regulations of the Architecture Council of India, Affiliate University, Government of Karnataka and other Statutory bodies. For B.Arch. admission, the candidate must pass H.S.C. (10+2) with at least 50% marks and Mathematics as a subject. The candidate must have completed 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/ State government or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination. The candidate must be eligible in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) and pass it with a minimum score of 80 out of 200.
- B.Arch. Admission through K-CET
The candidate shall obtain admission through the CET cell of Karnataka examination authority.
- B.Arch. Admission through COMED-K
The candidate shall obtain admission through the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K).
- B.Arch. Admission through Management Quota
To be eligible for this quota, the candidate must have passed P.U.C. / 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as subject of examination at the 10+2 or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by the Central/ State government or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
Admission process for UG programs in R V College of Engineering – click here
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
- Original Admission order issued by KEA/ COMEDK/ Management
- Original 10th and 12th marks cards + NATA score card.
- If seat is claimed under any specific category, then submit relevant category, income, rural, Kannada medium certificates.
- If the candidate has qualified other than PU Board of Karnataka, then submit transfer and migration certificates
- Submit 2 recent color photos.
- For Management quota: All the above documents and a copy of the rank sheet of KEA/ COMEDK/ NATA score card/ Management admission order
- For NRI students: All the above documents and copy of the passport, Visa, Parents service certificate and medical certificate.
- 3 sets of attested Xerox copies of the documents.
- 3 sets of photocopy of aadhaar card, PAN card and parent’s address proof.
If you are looking for management quota admissions in RV College of Architecture contact @ 80401-55505/80883-54321
admission process for management quota in rv college of architecture, management quota in rv college of architecture, management quota in rv college of architecture admission process, management quota in rv college of architecture admission 2017, management quota in rvca admission, admission in management quota rvca