Founded in 2000, Acharya Institute of Technology is situated in Bangalore, India. This private co-educational engineering and management college is affiliated with the Visvesvaraya technological University and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It offers eleven undergraduate course and eight post graduate courses. It is one of the several institutes run by the JMJ education society and features in various ranking lists of top engineering colleges in India published by the famous publications like Outlook, The Week, Electronics For You, Dataquest and many more.
Admission Procedure and Criteria:
The procedure for Acharya Institute of Technology B.E/B. Tech admission is sought under:
To be eligible to gain admission into direct admission, the candidate must match the following criteria:
- 10+2 / PUC or equivalent
- A minimum of 45% in physics, mathematics and one of the following subjects 1.Chemistry, 2. Biology 3. Bio Technology 4. Computer science
- The student must be a bonafide Non Resident Indian (Student whose father or mother is NRI).
Admission process for UG programs in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Click here
Acharya Institute of Technology accepts students through entrance exam based on their rank. Plus, it also has a management quota for students who are not able to clear the common entrance exam and the COMEDK entrance exam. Acharya Institute of Technology also has a separate fee structure for students admitted through entrance exam and management quota.
Getting admission in a reputed technical institute is getting tougher with the rise in competition these days. Even the Management/ NRI allotment attainment formula is not that easy. There are a lot of delicate protocols in Management/ NRI quota admission which require expert handling.
Application process for NRI Student in Christ University Click here
Some formalities to follow in order to complete this Direct Admission process:
- Fill the application form before deadlines of the college.
- Give all the candidate information regarding the eligibility in the course.
- Check availability of seats with respect to Management quota.
- Deposit the application fees in the college for the targeted course.
- Gather the entire documents needed and make suitable attested as well as Xerox copies of the same.
- Call the admission office to enquire about the status of admission possibilities.
- Get the letter of confirmation from college authorities.
acharya institute of technology admissions 2017, acharya institute of technology ug admissions, admission process acharya institute of technology, admissions procuedre acharya institute of technology ug programs, how to get admission acharya institute of technology in ug programs